On antibiotics for sore throat, have severe cough, discomfort in windpipe, Cause?

Hi...I have been sick for just over a month now. First treated with azithromyacin for walking pneumonia (5 day)..and then a sore throat developed near the end of treatment. I waited 2 weeks then went back to the doctor where she squabbed my throat and treated me with Tamiflu due to my cough & tiredness as well. I m just halfway through these antibiotics and my sore throat is gone but my cough is getting worse and I have discomfort in my windpipe suggesting my pneumonia might be starting again. I leave on a 10day trip to the US on Tuesday and I m worried. Should I see my doctor again before I leave? What s going on ?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013