On antibiotics for sinus infection. Thick mucus in the roof of the mouth. No relief from antibiotics. What to do?

I have been on two antibotics for a sinus infection. For the past week i have had pockets of fluid and thick mucus in the roof of my mouth and side of my throat. In order to relieve these pickets i push with my tounge but they fill right back up.twice today when swallowing a pill it has gone in my nasal cavity. I cant get this last one to desolve and its painful. What should i do. Is there more going on with my sinuses? Im no better after 8 days of antibotics flonas claritin d
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013