On antibiotics for inflamed belly button with leakage, have intense abdominal pain and cramping. Cause of concern?

Hi, I had really bad abdominal pain and cramping with what appears to be a sudden inflamed belly button with leakage. I have a low-grade temp (99.3 and steady) and am on antibiotics for the belly button infection, but the pain around my abdomen is still mild to moderate (about a 4 radius around my navel), but my belly button itself doesn t itch even though it s still slightly inflamed. This occurred suddenly about 36 hours ago. Should I be concerned that it s something other than a simple infection? It feels like a dull ache - when it first happened it was hard to walk and sit, but the pain has subsided somewhat.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013