On antibiotics for abscess on right labia majora. Severe pain moving towards anus and pelvic again, lance closed. Solution ?

Hi, My name is AAAAAA. I went to my local ER on Sunday with an abscess on my right labia majora . They lanced the abscess and gave me to antibiotics. One cream and one pill to be taken everyday until gone. I went back to Halifax on Monday with sever pain again and the lance had closed. Now it is still closed the pain seems to be increasing and moving further down toward the anus and up further on the pelvis . This worries me only for the fact of fustulas often form when and around the same time abscess do. I have a little medical experiance however when it comes to female problems this isnt my specialty.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013