On antibiotics for a bladder infection. Could it be due to overactive bladder?

Hi, I m 21 and I keep having frequent pees. I went to the doctor, they gave me anti-biotics for bladder infection . It didn t go away. I try not to drink before bed so I don t have to wake up 4-5 times. I went to the doctor again and was sent to do an ultrasound. I did that and nothing showed up other than the fact that after I urinated, there was still some fluid in my bladder. I went back to the doctor and she said that it may be an overactive bladder . I m waiting for my appointment with a urologist right now and a blood test for diabetes . But for the past 2 weeks I ve been having sharp pain from my bellybutton running all the way down to my vagina every time I flex my abs a certain way or arch my back (backwards). I have not seen an MD about the pain yet. Are there any other possibilities (other than diabetes and overactive bladder) of what this can be?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013