On antibiotics after molar extraction. Pain in the jaw, hot flashes and fatigue. Are these symptoms of healing?

I just had 6 molars extracted out of my mouth on Friday morning. It is now Sunday night. I had an infection in 2 of the molars on the bottom right side. I finished a full prescription of antibiotics before the teeth were pulled, but i do believe that the infection was still there a little bit. Well, it is now the third day after the teeth were pulled, and the one side seems like it is healing just fine, where the other side, where i had 4 teeth pulled, 2 on top, and 2 on bottom, seems to be healing differently. There is a thick white film over the two teeth that had the infection, covering the hole where the teeth were pulled from, and all i can see is white. Is that normal?? Also, my jaw is hurting, when i open my mouth it hurts a little bit as well. yesterday i didn t really have any of this pain, and now it seems today it seems I m getting these pains. I also have a bad taste in my mouth. I have been rinsing with warm salt water, and eating what i can. I have been brushing my teeth, but not the extracted areas. I m just really worried about getting a dry socket. I m getting hot flashes tonight , and i m just constantly tired. I think i am going to go back to the dentist tomorrow morning, but in the meantime, can you let me know if all this is normal in the healing process? Thanks so much
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012