On antibiotics after med induced coma breathing, on steroid. Stuffy nose, cough and headache. What to do ?

I was in icu in June 2012 with ARDS with med induced coma breathing tube etc. got out a week and a half after being admitted. however been on 9 rounds of anitbotics. not on them now, been on steriods not on them now. however keep getting sicki throught the last 9 months. tonight along with my chronic cough headache on the right side along with my jaw hurting Horribly on rt side AND STUFFY NOSE. HAVE BEEN TAKING FLONASE PER DOCT AND CHERTUSSIN AC FOR MY COUGH. I go in for ct scan tom for sinuses and lungs as routine again to see whats going on but I am in so much pain tonight any time I cough the pain in my jaw intensifies.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013