On anti-depressants, have low sex drive, get precum after urine, improvement with gonadil f. How long should it be taken?

I have low sex drive and less hardness, and erection lasts 20 seconds only, also i have precum after urine discharge , i used some herbal medicine it does good effect on the sex urge but in longer spell now it is not working. I. am a depressive patient and taking Wellbutrin XL and Lamictal since six months, my doctor gave me gonadil f and i am using it since 3 days and i feel some sex and hardness is improving, my question is that can i use it for longer time then described which says that i tab morning & 1 in evening for 3 months or 2 morning & 2 evening for 2-4 weeks ? Can precum be cured ?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012