On anti-TB treatment, have persistent fever, prescribed Prednisolone, ATT. What should be my next step?

I m 55 years old Indian male, non veg, smoker, alcoholic(2 drinks daily since 30 years). I lost about 12-15 Kgs of weight in about 3 months though the appetite has been normal. I was passing loose stools(4-5) for over a month without any blood.I also have been running fever (99 F) for the last so many years. The fever starts in the afternoon & lasts till 10pm in the night. Even now the fever is persisting. Further since last 6 months, my urine samples show 3-5 RBC s as well as proteins . I have undergone various tests of blood such as Thyroid, Sugar, Hemogram, LFT, Kidney Function tests, HIV , Hepatitis B & C, Repeated Stool examinations. The CT scans for Chest, Abdomen & Prostrate condcted recently do not show any growth or any abnormality. I have also undergone Colonoscopy which shows 2-4 mm Multiple Active Erosions in the Ileo-ceacal Region for which either TB? or Crohn s?? is indicated in the report. Thus the doctors have put me on Anti TB treatment & for the past 4 weeks I am on ATT. Though the weight loss has been arrested but it has not shown any increase, afternoon fever still persisting. I have been told to add Prednisolon 20 mg daily along with ATT but I m yet to take this medicine. Can you guide me about the treatment & future course
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012