On and off wrinkled, tender white part of eyes in corner. No pain. No relief from otrivine Antistin eye drops. History of rhinitis. Ideas?

Hi, I have a similar problem to the lady writing about her 'movable' conjunctiva or sclera. I too can feel something in my eyes (both) and when I've looked it is obvious that the white part of my eyes have 'wrinkled' up in the corner. With me this is happening at the outside edges. If I look to the left or right, so that the iris is far over to the outer edge, I can quite clearly see the white has 'bubbled' up in the corner. This doesn't hurt (although I can feel tenderness if I put my finger on the whites of my eyes) but it is uncomfortable and I feel I want it to go away! I am concerned about this - my doctor has never come across it before(!) and she referred me to an Ophthalmlogist. As this is something that does not occur all the time and is very much more apparent in the evenings, he could not see what I was describing and therefore prescribed me Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops. These sting when I use them and they have not helped the problem. I have always suffered from rhinitis. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013