On and off weakness, nausea, anxiety. Family history of heart problems. Previously diagnosed with thyroid problems. Suggestions?

I woke up in the night having a weak feeling go right through my body and felt nauseous. Got back to sleep and when I woke up in tghe morning the same thing happened. I am feeling better now. This has happened before starting about six years ago. It would come and go. I haven't had it happen in about a year now and I am concerned. I do suffer anxiety problems but I have a history of heart problems in my family too. I had one case of racing heart about four years ago at the same time I was diagnosed with thyroid problems. I am now on meds for that.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013