On and off warm sensation in leg and foot, backpain. Histroy of torn ligament and herniated disc. Suggestions?

Hi, I keep having a warm sensation in my lower right leg and foot. It comes on and goes quick. My foot hurts sometimes and it feels like my toes feel cold it also feels like I'm on sand. Not really a pins and needles feeling. I did tear a ligament in it a couple of years ago and I also have a herniated disc in my lower back which makes my back hurt on the lower left side of my back and hip. Any ideas? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013