On and off tear in vagina, below tail bone after intercourse, itchy, dry. Is it dermatology related?

I have been having a tear in my but crack on off since child birth 18 months ago about every 3 to 6 months it always starts with vaginal tears during intercourse itchy dry red skin then within a few days I get a tear just below tail bone I have seen Gp and gynae for this who thought it was thrush but it continues have eliminated stds etc and a gynae physio I see said she attended a lecture recently that it was defiantly detmatogy related but couldnt remember the name or treatment. It get worse with regular sex or exercise.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013