On and off sharp stomach pains. VP shunt after brain tumor removal, similar pain in chest. Should be concerned ?

My name is AAAAA and I m 17. Just in the last for days, about, I ve been having sharp stomach pains (they come and go), and I m just wondering if it s something I should be worried about? I have a VP shunt (ever since I had my brain tumor removed in 3rd grade - about 9 years ago), and it was replaced 4 years ago after it broke. These aren t normal stomach pains (like from eating too much)... they re near the incision on my stomach and intensify when I breath deeply... I ve had symptoms like this before in my chest , but never in my abdomen . Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012