On and off pain in torso while sneezing, fullness and pressure in abdomen. Palpitations, increased heart rate. Advise ?

I'm a 23 year old female and I sometimes have pain on and off if my torso is turned a bit when I sneeze, cough or move a certain way. The pain is really sharp kind of feels like something on the inside would've caught on something, the pain makes me stop moving immediately until it subsides. I've had this for years occurring about once every few months but now it is occurring a few times a month and it feels like fullness and pressure in my abdomen especially if I'm laying on my side.

I have other issues and I don't know if they could be contributing factors so I'll mention them. I sometimes get dizzy spells where my blood pressure drops, it seems to happen if I'm standing for a while, I also get frequent sore throats, and been having palpitations and a fast heart rate just while sitting . I hope someone can give me advise.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013