On and off pain in stomach, lower back pain, unable to walk sometime. Remedy?

hi, I have been feeling unwell for sometime...(few months) I get a pain that comes and goes from my stomach , left and right. mainly my left. The pains can be sharp at time and I also can suffer from lower back pain with the pains I am getting. Sometimes can be hard to walk, as i m in so much pain. I don t really want to go to my doctors as he see s me as a kid and I feel he won t do anything and say its normal.. thanks for taking time to read my question.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012