On and off of birth control. Having irregular bleeding, sore breasts, bloating, light headaches, nausea. Pregnant?

I have been on and off of my birth control for just over a year now. I stopped taking it again around the 1st or 2nd week in February due to having 3 menstrations from January, 18 to Feb, 15. I have not yet started bleeding this month as of today March the 14th. my breasts are sore, I am bloated and I have been having light headaches off and on as well as light nausea with out vometing. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013