On and off fever, slightly red sore throat, itchiness in feet, sleeping with constant interruptions. Concerned ?

My daughter (aged 5) has had a fever on and off for 4 weeks. She has been found to have a slightly red sore throat or a red ear but nothing to worry about. She was given antibiotics which made no difference. She is pale and tired but still playing mostly. But almost every evening she cries for hours about itchiness in her feet . She doesn t want to scratch them but rub them so I I think she may be referring to pins and needles. She is having blood tests taken tomorrow but I am getting concerned and none of us are sleeping with the constant intteruptions at night!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013