On and off fever, diarrhea, flu symptoms, vomiting sensation. How to cure?

I have had diaherra off and on for the past month. I also have had flu like symptoms off and on for the last month as well.I ususally have had a low grade fever , achy all over cold then hot, and also feel like i have to vomit.. This will last about one day and the following couple of days i have diaherra. Like i said this has been going on for about a month to a month and a half. My daughter was sick approx 2 weeks ago with what we believed was the flu and was vomiting for 4 days straight until she began to get better. So I dont know if maybe i have the flu and its just taking my body awhile to fight the virus. I am 28 years old, healthy and take no medications .
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013