On and off earaches. Yellow pus coming out. Lump outside ears. Experiencing some hearing loss.

Hi, I have had earaches on and off for the past few months. They have often resolved themselves. I just got over a cold (also had the earache at this time) and now there is a slightly bloody/yellowish pus coming out of my ear (The consistency is sticky, and also crusts in my ear). I can feel a large lump just outside my ear, that when I touch makes my ear feel as if it is becoming plugged/unplugged. I also am experiencing some hearing loss . Any information on this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you, -Kayla
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012