On and off diarrhea, white balls in stools for few months. Blood and stool test came back negative. Fungus in intestines?

I have been having diarrhea off and on for the past few months and in my stool there are these off white balls in the toilet. I went to my doctor and had blood test and stool samples done and all test come back negative for anything wrong or any parasites. I met with an alternative medicine doctor and she is saying that I have fungus in my intestines. Have you heard of this before?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012