On and off diarrhea. Relief with omperazole. Again recurring. Taking anti diarrhea medicines. Permanent cure?

I have had diarreha off and on for over 3 years. I had an upper GI, colonoscopy etc. Nothing showed up. I started taking omperazole and things got better. In the past 6 months or so I am back to having diarreha off and on. Lately, if occurs during the night, after I hear or feel a gurgling in my intestines. Then in the morning I will have it for a few hours again, I have taken anti diarreha meds, and am now trying to eat activia 3 times a day, which I think is helping a little. I usually eat one banana a day and one apple. But I am getting very frustrated.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013