There is not too much info I have.
Long term diarrhea
is considered as chronic, and a few common reasons came to my mind. One is a serious deficiency of pancreas; therefore, foods are not digested properly, fermented by yeast and other microorganisms in the gut. Indigested foods, in turn, irritate the gut wall causing diarrhea.
Another reason may be Candida-yeast overgrowth after taking antibiotics. It leads to condition like IBS
(irritable bowel syndrome
) with diarrhea. We cannot rule out also chronic parasite infection and food sensitivity. All these conditions can be combined and aggravate each other. I do not believe that symptomatic treatment and eat banana really change your life. However, you think right to try to eat food products with probiotics.
What can be helpful? Start with:
• Strictly diet two months: no wheat, no sugar, no milk, no sweet fruits (banana too)
• Apple, pomegranate, coconut oil, green tea, garlic, hard-boiled eggs are good to lessen diarrhea
• Buy probiotics – friendly bacteria on the refrigerator in health store and take twice as it is recommended
• Warm Karlovy Vary healing mineral water before meals
• Enemas or colon
• Find an acupuncturist. Your condition is known by Chinese medicine as “Spleen
Qi deficiency” so herbs and acupuncture
can relive diarrhea
leads to deficiencies. Vitamins C, B’s, D are needed
The best way is working with a knowledgeable health practitioner. Useful information may also be found in my book.
I wish you a good health