On and off chest pains. Test normal. Heart beating fast, pulse high. Medical care required?

Im 31. Ive had chest pains on & off for a couple of years. Finally had test done in 2012. Nothing showed up. Everything GOOD! Doc. Gave me like indigestion/ heartburn meds. That didnt help and gave me heart burn for real! Well today I hopped over a desk at work by sliding my but on and swinging my legs over. Right away it felt like it made my heart have the wrong rythem. Then my heart started beating really fast & hard...for 4 hours! Heart rate was 140bpm. Laid down I laid down for a min. My face got super hot I recked my pulse it was down to 109. Do I need to go to ER?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013