On and off burning, itching all over body, weakness, erectile dysfunction. Remedy?

Dear Doctor I am burning and itching all over my body, I feel like something is biting me but I don t have any bumps or rashes , I don t have the shingles nor do I have bed bugs.I happen to experience all this about 7 years ago when I had sex with a lady and contracted an STD( staphylococcus Aurea) which I ve treated but the biting and burning sensation is still there.It makes my body to be weak and which makes me experience erectile dysfunction . What worries me the most about the burning sensation and itching is that this is a off and on thing, One minute I m fine then the next I;m burning and itching again what does this mean and what should I do ?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012