On amoxycillin for tooth infection. Swelling on cheek. Feeling nauseous, bloated, tired. Caused by antibiotic?

I am on 2000 mg of amoxycillin for tooth infection. I have had a root canal , another procedure scheduled next week to extend the 3rd root the dentist had difficulty with, and will see an oral surgeon for swelling on my cheek if the anitbiotic doesn t resolve the issue. It looks like the infection has gone into the jawbone . I am feeling nauseous, have a very bloated stomach, and am really tired. Can the antibiotic cause those symptoms. Diarrhea, too.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013