On amlodopine for high blood pressure. Having blurred vision. Side effect?

yes, thank you. I am a senior female 79 yrs old in good health except due to family issues I had developed high blood pressure and went on amplodopine for few months. Now, I check my pressure at home and the past 2 weeks it is 120/56, 128?61, but at night 130/63. I felt some vision problems yesterday and decided not to take a tablet today (until I see my doctor) . do you think it is amplodopine side effect causing blurred vision?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012