On amlodipine and irbesartan for Blood Pressure. Any advice?

I am on amlodipine 5 mg and irbesartan 300 mg. My blood pressure is below 110 in the morning so I do not take the amlodipine in the morning but in the afternoon around 2-4 pm when my blood pressure reading goes up to less than 130. I only take 2.5 instead of 5 mg. Around 6-7 PM, I take half of the irbesartan, because my blood pressure reading is still in the range of 120-130. I take my blood pressure reading 3 times a day and for the last 3 months now my blood pressure is always been normal.Thank you doctor for any advice you can give me.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013