On amitritiline and libriun for FBD, addicted to them. Unable to sleep, bloated stomach, high anxiety. How to control ?

I was on amitritiline 10 mg and libriun 10 mg for almost 08 yrs for my FBD ( IBS ). I got relief but became dependant on these medicine. Anyhow i have opted out for homeo med thru Dr Batras and not taking these medinices now a days. my condition has worsened as I am not getting sleep, stomach is bloated and anxiety level is too high. last few months I have been struggling. Pse suggest simple medicines to control my FBD.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013