On allopatic, homeopathic medicines for urticaria, still have no change in IGE test, recommended Placentrix injection treatment. Suggestion?

Hello sir, I am suffering from urticaria since 2-3 years. I am taking levocitirizine drug daily from 2 yrs. Also I am taking homeopathic treatment from Dr. Batras from 1 yr. My IGE serum level was 357 in Nov, 2011. And it came down to 199 in May,2012 (i think its because of homeopathic treatment i m taking). I had a IGE test couple of days before but it is still the same after 3 months. My family doctor is suggesting me to go Placentrix injection treatment in which I ll be given placentrix injection one day and then my blood will be taken out and injected to me the other day. This treatment will be given to me for 1 month. I haven t heard of this treatment before. Can you please guide me this? Thanks Nikhil
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012