On acitrom for DVT, have acute shoulder and knee pain, cough and cold. Side effect of Acitrom?

Hi Doctor, I had DVT in left leg 8 months ago. I was hospitalized and treated in Fortis Hospital for ten Day. Since then I have been asked to be acitrom 4 mg with review every three months. My vascular surgeon suggests that I may need to be on acitrom lifelong as they could not establish any reason for DVT in the first place. Recently, I had acute pain in shoulders and knees followed by cough and cold. Can it be side effect of Acitrom? I am also on hisone 2.5 mg daily , eltroxin 100 mcg and testosterone 250 mg injection bi monthly.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012