On accutane. Require monthly blood tests. Drank alcohol. Liver enzymes high. Stopped alcohol. Will it show in the tests?

Hi, I am a teenager currently on the medication accutane and as a result I am required to get monthly blood tests. After the first month I had elevated liver enzymes due to a small amount of alcohol consumption but after taking another test about two weeks later my levels were back to normal. After my second month s test I had elevated liver enzymes again and will be taking another blood test 11 days later. I tested high this time due to a binge drinking session where I had about 9 shots but I don t want to let my doctor know that it was alcohol because my parents are involved in this process and would find out. I have now quit drinking altogether and will no longer drink while on accutane. My question is this; will my blood test come back with elevated enzyme levels 11 days after the binge? I drink plenty of water if that helps any. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013