On accutane. Have burning anus while urinating. Related to skin dryness?

Hello, I am a female teen and i just recently had sex, we used a condom and everything went smoothly with it. I am also on birth control due to me being on Accutane. It has been three weeks since i had sex and now when i go to pee it burns my anus . I looked with a mirror what was going on and there was like a little dot, not necessarily a bump or wart but when i push on it it burns. It doesn t itch or bother me any other time other than me going to the restroom. Do you have any idea if this could be related to my skin drying out from Accutane and it is just a crack in my skin there?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer