On accupril, sleeping trouble, brain fog during day, concentration less, dizzy spells. How to stop accupril?

Hi I am 51 yrs of age female and my Dr has had me on Accupril for nearly two yrs. i still have the same symptoms today that I had when i went to her then. Nothing has changed I am tired, have trouble having a full nights sleep, brain fog during the day, even want to go to sleep driving. low concentration, dizzy spells. I went from 20mg a day down to 15mg two months ago. I also had a bp monitor at home for a week and everything was normal. i d like to stop taking accupril but Dr said ( I m on it for life! ) cant live like this what would you suggest?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013