On Zoser and Fluvoxin for OCD, have no desire for sex. Is this a temporary side effect?

i met psychiatrist for depression and he said i am facting OCD for which he prescriped Zoser 50 & Fluvoxin 100. But i read in few website that these medicine will have one of the side effect like Delay in ejaculation and no desire for sex. Is this temporarty side effect OR a permenent. I have started taking these tablet since last 3 days and i noticed about no desire for sex. let me know if i stop taking these medicine can i become normal
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012