On Yasmin, took plan B post unprotected sex, have dizziness, exhaustion. Symptoms of plan B or pregnancy?

Hi , I have only just began the birth control pill Yaz. I know I have to wait at least 7 days before I am covered and safe to have unprotected sex but I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend after 4 days of taking the bcp. He didn t ejaculate in me but to be safe I took plan B within 3 days of having intercourse. It s been a week now and I m feeling dizzy, very exhausted and I can t stand certain smells.I never stopped taking my bcp since the plan B. I m kind of worried if these are symptoms of plan B or pregnancy? Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012