On Yasmin, hpt negative, have abdominal cramping, bloating. Reason? Cure?

I am on Yasmin (combined pill) and had a steroid (Triamcinalone) injected into both hip bursae on Wednesday 20th for suspected bursitis . I finished my last pill of my pack of Yasmin on the day before (Tues 19th) and usually get my break through bleed on the Friday or Saturday evening at the latest and it still hasn t happened. Today being Monday I am concerned obviously. I took a pregnancy test on Sunday evening (24th) and a second on this morning (25th) both were negative. I have had abdominal cramping and bloating but no bleeding. Could this be a side effect of the Triamcinalone injections I had? I m not sure what to do next and my gp is not being very helpful just telling me she doesn t know and to take more pregnancy tests when the chances of pregnancy are highly unlikely given I m on the pill AND use condoms too 99% of the time!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013