On Yasmin for prolapse, thick womb lining, no improvement seen. Suggestion?

Hi, thanks I have been suffering from pv bleeding and have recently had an internal scan showing the lining of my womb is 19 mm thick. I m 25 and have also been diagnosed with a prolapse . My gp has sent me off with 6 months of Yasmin pill and told me to take continulously for 3 months without a break I m concerned and don t feel this is actually eesolving the problem at all. I would be grateful for any advice. Many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer