On Yasmin, did not bleeding in the pill break period. How can I start bleeding?

Hi doctor,I am on oral contraceptive called Yasmin since last 6months. Now I took my last Yasmin pill on 6th January 2013 and will start a new pack on 14th January 2013 since I have to give a break for one week for the bleeding to start . Now the question is that it s already 10th January and the bleeding has not started which usually does by this time so is there any way that I can start the bleeding? I have not taken a pregnany test as yet! Thank you Regards
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013