On Yasmin. Had sex. Experiencing full breasts, abdominal pain, nausea. Pregnant?

I have been on yasmin for the last 3 years. For the last 6 months I have taken 3 packets back to back with a break after the 3rd month when i got my periods. i had sex with my boyfriend about 2 and half weeks ago. For the last 3 days i have been experiencing fuller breasts, pain on one side and lower abdomen and lots of nausea . could i be pregnant? I take the pill regularly at the same time every day faithfully and have not missed any pills. Caro
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013