On Warfarin, have severe stress, occasional numbness on hand, tiredness. Are these side effects?

I ve been on warfarin since May & under a lot of stress for the past 2 weeks My right hand get numb on occasion I ve been very tired are these just side affects Reason on med. clot in right after tummy tuck I was on lovenox injections for a week after surgery as prevention 3 day later had pain in leg and was diagnosed. I suffered a small stoke in 1996 cause was most likely birth control no side affects walked out of hospital.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012