On Warfarin for small pulmonary embolism in base of lung. How to safely come off it ?

Hello, I was commenced on Warfarin last December, for a small pulmonary embolism in the base of each lung. (confirmed on VQscan, after a positive D Dimer blood test) I was told they were 'ideopathic events' and that I would need to take Warfarin for 6 months. I would like to come off it safely with my GPs and Nutritionists help; using Garlic Supplements; Allicin Max. I am 65, active and still work as a registered Nurse. Do you think this would be a good plan? Thanks, AAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013