On Warfarin for enlarged prostrate, has pacemaker. Prescribed with LD-O calcium, vitamin D. Reason?

I am completing a medical claim form for my father and am trying to look up an answer to nature of illness for a prescription for LD O- Calcium and Vitamin D . What would this be prescribed for? He has high blood pressure issues, is on Warfarin for mechanical valve in his heart and an enlarged prostate . He also has a condition that causes low blood pressue/heart rate, and is on medication for that and has a pace maker.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013