On Vozet, Flucas and sebifin plus. What can help rashes? Related to hypothyroidism?

I have skin allergy since last 2 months.have shown to skin specialist and have been taking medicines like vozet, Flucas and applying sebifin plus, cetaphil moisturising lotion and calosoft lotion.There is a difference.but the rashes disappear from one area and appear in another area and have now covered areas from legs to chest,back and arms and there is a lot of itching. A senior doctor friend said I could take Medrol8mg for 3 days.I read about this medicine and am scared to take it.I had odd vision for sometime after taking the first dose and also increased urination during the night.so I wonder if I should continue this medicine? I have Hypothyroidism and am taking Thyronorm 50mmg since last 4 yes.Got my KFT,Sugar and lipid profile done.The reports were normal.HDL was slightly high.My TSH levels were also fine a month back (my regular check) I am 48 year old ...female......with a history of Urticaria which lasted 6-7 years......so skin has been always sensitive.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012