On Vesicare for bladder issues, have pelvic pain, urge to urinate, blood in urine. History of hysterectomy. Cause of blood?

Hi, I had a hysterectomy over 20 years ago. I have been having bladder problems and the uro-gyn put me on Vesicare . After two weeks, I notice my pelvic area was hurting. On Monday, I felt the urge to urinate and couldn t. Then I notice it was blood . I decided to quit the medicine because I did not have this problem prior. The pain started abruptly yesterday and I had two bladder accidents. Today, I went to the restroom and I did urinate, then blood and I wipe with multiple blood clots. This is really scaring me. Help me, please! Sharon, NC
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013