On UTI treatment, have persistent severe pain in back, abdomen, neck, swelling in stomach and abdomen. What could be wrong?

I went into the hospital last week for abdomen pain, it was really severe and I could barely move, so I found out I had a bad urineary tract infection so i was perscribed anti biotics and morphine for my pain, the day after i was at the hospital i started getting severe pain in my whole back, abodomen, neck and hip bones,every time i laughed or even breathe it hurts my abdomen. my stomach and abdomen are now starting to swell . nothing has changed all week but i am in severe pain and getting the spins alot to. what is wrong? i was talking to one of my friends about everything thats happening with me and she thinks its a kidney infection because she has ALL the same symptoms as me. what do i do? whats wrong.... ? :( i can barely move but i have a 10 month old son i need to take care off. help me!
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012