On UTI medicines, have large bruise on breast, increase in breast size inspite of weight loss. Cause of concern?

I woke up this morning and noticed a very large bruise on my left breast. I can t think of anything that would have caused it. I have been on medication for a UTI but that s the only medical issue I ve had. I have noticed that although I ve been losing weight my breasts have grown. Is this something I should be concerned about? I read about inflammatory breast cancer and it scared me a little bit.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer