On UTI medications, have chest pain, shortness of breath, acne over body, changed medicines, have dry skin, recurring UTI. What should I do?

I started on a medication for urinary tract infection , then started getting chest pains and started feeling really awful, then seemed short of breath, then broke out in an acne type hives , all over even on palms of hands and bottom of feet, went back to doctor and they changed my medication, then took 4 or 5 days for the hives to go away and then I am left with really dry skin , even the palms of my hands are peeling, also continued to have tingling feeling all over even while taking the second medication. Two weeks have passed an now I feel if a urinary tract infection is back again or never left, what should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012