On Tri-Sprintec for birth control. Regular period. Blood in bowel movement. Does this mean I had a miscarriage?

I am on Tri-Sprintec a birth control pill. Recently, I haven't taken the pill regularly, but last week I had my period. I tend to have a regular period as well that last 4-6 days. I ended my period on Monday. Three days later, I had a bowel movement and found blood. It looked like I had started my period again. Does this mean I had a miscarriage? I am sexually active, but my boyfriend and I always use condoms. Although, since I have not taken the birth control regularly is that what is making me bleed a second week?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013