On Tri-Previfem pills, missed periods. Had spotting after sex. Could I be pregnant ?

Hi, I started my menstrual cycle on January 30th. I am currently taking Tri-Previfem pills as birth control . I noticed on February 16th that I was a day behind on my pills, which means I missed one but I am not exactly sure which day it was. My period usually lasts 8 days, so from January 30th until February 6th. I had sex with my husband after my period was over. I noticed I was spotting on February 15th and I have been spotting since. I also missed a pill on February 18th. I am concerned about the spotting. I am supposed to start my cycle again on wednesday. Could I be pregnant? or is it something I should be worried about?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013