On Telpress 40 for BP, still facing fluctuating pressure. How to stabilize it ?

Hi, my mother is on Telpress 40 after having a BP of 160/90. Now she is facing pretty fluctuating pressure. 1 month earlier before taking medicine it is 130/70. Then 1 week before just after taking medicine it was 110/70 and yesterday in the evening (after she went through some trauma of a loss of family member and some eye problem) it was 160/ 80 and again today in morning it was 140/60 after taking medicine. What should I do now to stabilize her BP
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013